Dr. Nouruddin Ibrahim
Director, RANU Training & Consulting.
Ph.D., IEEE Senior Member Publications
Dr. Nouruddin Ibrahim is the director of RANU Consulting and professor of electrical/telecom/fiber-optics/microwaves/electronics/signal processing engineering with experience of research and teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels, having experience in research in Canada, industry in USA, and academic experience in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. He holds four scientific degrees.
- 1995 Doctorate of Philosophy, Electrical Engineering (fiber optics) – Minia University Egypt) in collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada
- 2001 Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (RF microelectronics) – Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA
- 1988 Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (Adaptive antennas) – Assiut University, Egypt
- 1982 Bachelor of Science with honor degree, Electrical Engineering – Assiut University, Egypt
- Vice president of Osmanli University for scientific affairs Dec 2018-present
- Dean of Engineering College, Osmanli University Oct 2018-Nov 2018
- Director and founder of RANU Consulting, Training, and Learning May 2018-Present
- 2008 –2017 Assistant professor (the highest rank at YIC)– Electronics & Communications Engineering at Yanbu Industrial College (YIC), the Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- 2007–2008 Associate professor– Communications and Computer Engineering at Effat College (now university), a university for only women students
- 2006-2007 Head of Computer Science Department and instructor at MITM, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- 2001-2005 Associate professor– Electrical Engineering (Communications & Electronics) at College of Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 1999-2001 Network & information technology engineer at SPRINT PCS, Kansas City, USA
- 1995-1997 Assistant professor at College of Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 1992-1994 Research assistant at National Research Council, Ottawa, Canada
- 1988-1991 Lecturer at College of Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 1984-1988 TA at College of Engineering, Assiut University, Egypt
Intensive Training Courses
- 2015 Leadership & Management:The course was designed and taught by PINZ and WINTEC (New Zealand), in Saudi Arabia.
- 2012 Faculty Development for Effective Learning and Teaching, 2nd Module.
- 2011 Faculty Development for Effective Learning and Teaching, 1st Module.
- 2011 Continuous Improvement of Quality assurance.
- 2010 Educational Leadership.
- 2009 Quality Assurance in Education.
- 2009 Classroom Management.
- 2008 E-portfolio.
- 2007 Principles of learning, essentials of problem-oriented learning, and assessing students’ performance.
- 1999-2001 NORTEL.
Publications and Contributions to Scientific and Academic Society
Dr. Noor work for scientific and academic society accounts for tremendous publications, participation in seminars, workshops, projects and various events in the domain of electrical/telecom/fiber-optics, microwaves,electronics, signal processing and engineering.
N. Ibrahim, Leadership of higher educational institutions, Arab Scientific publisher, Beirut, Lebanon, 2013, in Arabic.