This course introduces a new user to the Petrel platform with emphasis on visualization, data organization, and collaboration. The course will take the attendee from a Petrel platform project setup to plotting results. The attendee will learn how to create surfaces and create a simple grid, in addition to how to quality control (QC) and visualize a simple grid using the geometrical modeling process, maps and intersections. The course also introduces Studio environment, which empowers a new level of usability, collaboration and productivity.
Who should attend the training
Development and exploration geologists, geophysicists, geochemists, geoscientists, petroleum engineers, managers, and technical information technology (IT) personnel with no prior experience with the Petrel platform.
The training time: (5 days)
General knowledge of petroleum geology and geophysics or reservoir engineering as well as elemental software skills is recommended.
• Studio environment (find, collaborate, and manage)
• Petrel platform introduction
• Project setup, coordinates, and units
• Petrel platform interface, general tools, and windows
• Overview of modeling concepts
• Surface editing and creation
• Grid building
• Geometrical modeling
• Data plotting
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration
للتسجيل على الكورس يرجى الضغط على تسجيل