If you work closely with drilling engineering, operations, or management, this course will increase your understanding of the concepts, terminology, and processes used in drilling a well. The course provides a complete overview of the workflow involved in the drilling of oil and gas wells, from office to wellsite. Attendees will also learn the roles and responsibilities involved in a drilling operation.
Who should attend the training
Entry-level professionals of all disciplines and nontechnical support staff.
The training time: (5 days)
- Well construction and the role of drilling in the E&P life cycle
- Well design, including planning and engineering, and the data and analysis techniques needed to design a quality well
- Terminology and concepts used in the business of drilling, such as well timing, costs, risks, and AFE generation
- Drilling equipment explanation: Drilling rigs, bits, casing, and rig floor equipment
- Directional drilling and deviation control equipment and their operation, including unique characteristics of directional drilling
- Wellsite operations: Drilling, logging, casing, cementing, and completions
- Drilling kicks and well control, including well control equipment
- Real-time data collection, monitoring, and interpretation techniques used during drilling operations
للتسجيل على الكورس يرجى الضغط على تسجيل