Name : Noureddin M Ibrahim
Birth Date : 18/12/1959
Address : Turkey – Istanbul
- 1995 Doctorate of Philosophy, Electrical Engineering (fiber optics) – Minia University Egypt) in collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada
- 2001 Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (RF microelectronics) – Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA
- 1988 Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (Adaptive antennas) – Assiut University, Egypt
- 1982 Bachelor of Science with honor degree, Electrical Engineering – Assiut University, Egypt
- Vice president of Osmanli University for scientific affairs Dec 2018-present
- Dean of Engineering College, Osmanli University Oct 2018-Nov 2018
- Director and founder of RANU Consulting, Training, and Learning May 2018-Present
- 2008 –2017 Assistant professor (the highest rank at YIC)– Electronics & Communications Engineering at Yanbu Industrial College (YIC), the Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- 2007–2008 Associate professor– Communications and Computer Engineering at Effat College (now university), a university for only women students
- 2006-2007 Head of Computer Science Department and instructor at MITM, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- 2001-2005 Associate professor– Electrical Engineering (Communications & Electronics) at College of Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 1999-2001 Network & information technology engineer at SPRINT PCS, Kansas City, USA
- 1995-1997 Assistant professor at College of Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 1992-1994 Research assistant at National Research Council, Ottawa, Canada
- 1988-1991 Lecturer at College of Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 1984-1988 TA at College of Engineering, Assiut University, Egypt
Intensive TRAINING COURSES
- 2015 Leadership & Management:The course was designed and taught by PINZ and WINTEC (New Zealand), in Saudi Arabia.
- 2012 Faculty Development for Effective Learning and Teaching, 2nd Module.
- 2011 Faculty Development for Effective Learning and Teaching, 1st Module.
- 2011 Continuous Improvement of Quality assurance.
- 2010 Educational Leadership.
- 2009 Quality Assurance in Education.
- 2009 Classroom Management.
- 2008 E-portfolio.
- 2007 Principles of learning, essentials of problem-oriented learning, and assessing students’ performance.
- 1999-2001 NORTEL.