This training course is designed to provide trainee with a broad understanding of the principles and practice of accident investigation
Who should attend the training
Line managers, supervisors, safety representatives – and anyone with the responsibility for investigating accidents
The training time: (3 days)
Prerequisite: Not required.
Objectives of the training are:
- Broad understanding of accident investigation
- Readily applicable accident investigation procedures
- How to collect, analyze and communicate data
- Robust understanding of RIDDOR
- Understanding of strategies to ensure the organization learns from safety failure
The training course outlines
- Principles of accident investigation
- Benefits of accident prevention
- Basic concepts of human factors
- Accident reporting and scope of investigation
- Accident investigation techniques
- Stages of accident investigation
- Practical exercises and case study.
Our trainers can tailor the course to your specific business requirements.
للتسجيل على الكورس يرجى الضغط على تسجيل